Buckingham Palace released a statement on Sunday saying Prince Andrew is "appalled" by the accusations made against financier and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, who died by suicide earlier this month. Video was recently released that appeared to show him inside Epstein's New York City mansion on Dec. 6, 2010. In 2015, a woman who said she was one of Epstein's sex slaves said in court documents that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew multiple times in the early 2000s, when she was 17 years old. Buckingham Palace said the prince "deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in, or encourage any such behavior is abhorrent."

Scroll for 5 things you
need to know now